Contact Arizona Water Company
Understanding your bill
- Your bill is printed and mailed on a monthly basis. It consists of two parts:
- The top portion is your payment stub and is perforated for easy separation.
- The bottom portion lists detail of all account activity during the current billing cycle, your account usage history and contact information for your local Arizona Water Company office.
- Account Number**
- Your account number is specific to you and consists of 14 characters.
- Delinquent Date**
- Your monthly bill is due upon receipt and will become delinquent on the date printed.
- Balance Due**
- The total amount owed (includes previous balance, any current charges and payments)
- Surepay notification**
- One of our payment options is the Surepay auto-pay program. If a Surepay application has been processed and approved, the payment date is printed on the bill. To sign up for Surepay go to our website www.azwater.com and click on Payment Options.
- Service Address
- The physical address of the property.
- Meter Read Dates
- The current month read date, previous month read date and number of days in the billing period (days between current and previous read dates).
- Meter Detail and Current Monthly Usage
- The meter number, current read, previous read and gallons of water used in thousands.
- Account History
- The bar graph shows a twelve month history of water usage for the account, provided the account has been in your responsibility for twelve months or more.
- Current Billing Cycle Activity
- There are many costs related to providing reliable water service and ensuring your water consistently meets drinking water standards. This section includes previous balances, payments, and a breakdown of each rate charge, surcharges, fees, credits, taxes and total due.
- Local office contact information
** printed on both top and bottom portions